Meatballs with Mint. Add beef and mint; season generously with salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until evenly distributed; be careful not to overwork. Lamb meatballs with mint make standout tapas or hors d'oeuvres.
These Minted Lamb Meatballs are tender, flavorful, and easy to make. Mint, cumin, paprika, grated onion, and tender ground lamb make easy and super flavorful meatballs. Mix all ingredients except Mint Sauce. You can cook Meatballs with Mint using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Mint
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh mint.
- It’s of Oil.
Mint gremolata add exceptional flavor to the meatballs. Mint gremolata adds exceptional flavor to the meatballs. Fry meatballs, turning on all sides, until well browned. Transfer meatballs to platters lined with paper towels.
Meatballs with Mint instructions
- Mix ground beef with eggs, then add parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt and chopped mint. Shape into meatballs..
- Pour oil into frying pan (about 1/4 inch). Heat oil and add meatballs, frying each side on medium high heat until meatballs are golden brown on both sides..
Raisins add a sweetness to these meatballs from "Top Chef" Richard Blais. You can use ground lamb, beef, turkey or chicken—whatever you have. Flavorful and tender, these lamb meatballs with mint gremolata are a great way to lighten up your low It's worth making or buying some Za'atar, not only for this lamb meatballs with mint gremolata. You can serve them as appetizers, with pasta, on a salad, or in a sandwich or wrap. For the yogurt dip: mix together the yogurt and mint and put into a small bowl.