Orange Chicken in the croc pot. This easy chicken crock pot recipe is a delicious twist on Orange Chicken, which is usually fried and breaded. Flavorful, healthy – and it's all done in the crock pot! Oh yeeeeah… some amazing stuff happenin' here!
Crock Pot Lit'l Smokies® Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. Simple and delicious Orange Chicken made right in the slow cooker. This easy Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe delivers. You can have Orange Chicken in the croc pot using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Chicken in the croc pot
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 c of corn starch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 1 (12.5 oz) of bottle orange sauce.
- You need 1/4 c of vegetable or canola oil.
- You need 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tsp mined garlic.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- You need of Broccoli & sesame seeds (optional).
Skip the takeout and make some at home. Place your chicken in the crock pot. Orange chicken is a huge hit in our house, especially for me if its I the crock pot. I'm curious what kind of orange marmalade do you use.
Orange Chicken in the croc pot step by step
- Pour oil into frying pan, warm up oil on medium high. Cut chicken into about 1inch squares. Add chicken to mixing bowl. Add corn starch, salt, pepper & garlic powder to bowl. Coat chicken..
- Once oil is hot, add chicken to oil (one layer). Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. Once done add to plate with paper towel to absorb oil. Repeat cooking chicken until all chicken is cooked..
- Spray croc pot with cooking spray. Add chicken to croc pot. Stir orange sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic & a splash of water in a mixing bowl. Coat chicken with sauce. Turn croc pot on low and cook for 2.5 hours..
- Optional* boil some broccoli & add to croc pot when there is about an hour & a half left* When ready to serve, serve with your favorite rice & sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired..
Place onion, celery, bell peppers and garlic in bottom of slow cooker. Mix orange juice, peel, honey, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. We adapted orange curried chicken to cook in the crock pot. This delicious recipe, using orange juice, bell peppers, onion, and curry powder, is a fabulous dish for company. The combination of textures and flavors in this wonderful recipe is simply superb.