Lentil and jackfruit cannelloni. Spoon a portion of filling along the short end of a pasta sheet and roll. Cannelloni with lentil, mushroom and spinach filling topped with cheesy breadcrumbs and served with garlic bread and fresh tomatoes. This is one of my go-to freezer meals I make to give to friends, and a great one to make for dinners to cater for both carnivores and vegetarians.
Pour the tomato sauce over the cannelloni, sprinkle with grated Vegan. Stir in ricotta until well combined. Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni/Manicotti (Cannelloni ricotta e spinaci). You can have Lentil and jackfruit cannelloni using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil and jackfruit cannelloni
- You need 1 can of jackfruit.
- Prepare 1 can of green lentils.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery finely chopped.
- Prepare Half of a courgette finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- You need 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 12 of cannelloni tubes.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 tin of plum tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- It’s 3 sprigs of fresh oregano.
- It’s of Small handful basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Layers / topping.
- You need of Swiss chard (spinach would work too).
- It’s 50 g of feta cheese.
- You need 300 ml of creme fresh.
- It’s 3 handfuls of grated Parmesan.
Baked cannelloni/manicotti pasta filled with spinach and ricotta. Looking for an authentic Italian recipe? Try Barilla's step-by-step recipe for our Cannelloni filled with spinach and ricotta for a delicious meal! See more ideas about Cannelloni recipes, Cannelloni, Recipes.
Lentil and jackfruit cannelloni instructions
- Prepare the filling by frying off the onion, celery, garlic and courgette until soft. Then add the remaining ingredients, cover with a lid and cook for 30 minutes until the jackfruit is soft and flaking. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Then prepare the tomato sauce by frying off the onion and garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil until soft. Add the plum tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and rinse the can with water and tip into the pan. Add the tomato purée, herbs and sugar and cook for 10 – 15 minutes. Season to taste..
- Make the white sauce by mixing 2 handfuls of grated Parmesan cheese and half a teaspoon of nutmeg, into the creme fraiche..
- Line the base of a high sided baking dish with chard leaves. Then fill the cannelloni tubes with the lentil mixture and lay the filled tubes on top of the chard. Next add a layer of tomato sauce and a sprinkling of feta cheese..
- Add another layer of chard, tomato sauce and top with the creme fraiche another handful of Parmesan cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, until the top is brown..
Inspired by Italian cuisine, this hearty Baked Beef Cannelloni recipe is simple, accessible, and utterly mouth-watering — perfect for everyday dinner. Cannelloni Manufacturers & Cannelloni Suppliers Directory – Find a Cannelloni Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose Quality Cannelloni Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at Alibaba.com. Cannelloni with Lentil, Mushroom and Spinach Filling Served with Garlic Bread and Fresh Tomatoes,Very Tasty Dish! Bring the taste of Italy at your home and make delicious cannelloni casserole for dinner.