You can have Onion Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Soup
- Prepare 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 1 can of potatoes, or 2-3 small russets, sliced.
- It’s 4 of carrots, silced.
- It’s 1 of Granny Smith apple, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lawry's Salt-Free Seasoning (note: has seeds)..
- You need 3 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
Onion Soup instructions
- 1. In medium pot, bring water and all ingredients to low boil, the cover and simmer medium low, 1 hour minimum..
- When broth is golden, soup is ready!.
- Serve in bowls and breadsticks..