Quick microwaveable shaahi paneer. A wide variety of shahi paneer options are available to you Shahi paneer curry is a very popular and rich vegetarian recipe. Shahi Paneer where Shahi denotes Royalty, something fit for kings! Add the paneer cubes,salt to taste, and mix gently.
Shahi Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Shahi Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Shahi Paneer ingredients and cooking method) The best dish to be This Shahi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Slice the paneer into small cubes. Enjoy your Shahi Paneer with Naan or Vegetable Fried Rice! You can cook Quick microwaveable shaahi paneer using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick microwaveable shaahi paneer
- Prepare 2 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 3 of medium red tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 5 of cashew.
- It’s 2 of cardamom.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 of almond.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare Half of tsp red chili powder.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic grated.
- It’s of Homemade paneer diced estimated.
Tip: If the paneer is hard. Prepare and share this Indian-inspired recipe of Shaahi Paneer. If desired, serve with Indian flatbread—paratha, naan, roti, chapati. Paneer is similar to kesong puti, only much firmer and with very little or no salt.
Quick microwaveable shaahi paneer instructions
- Take a microwaveable bowl and add onion+ginger+garlic+cashew+cloves+fennel seeds+green chilli+cumin seeds+sugar+salt+cumin powder+chaat masala+coriander powder+black pepper powder+tomatoes+curry masala+1 tbsp butter.
- Set for 8 minutes minimum after adding one glass water.
- Now blend it like a paste and strain properly to make smooth sauce.
- Now in a pan add one tbsp butter and add left spices together and roast them..
- Now add sauce ready and diced paneer cubes.add half approximately milk and have a quick boil.
- Yummy quick shahi paneer is ready.
Serve this Indian appetizer of fried spiced cheese over toasted naan, roti, or. From palak paneer to paneer bhruji to paneer parathas, I make everything in my kitchen. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic. Shaahi Paneer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.