Easy Onion Rings!.
You can cook Easy Onion Rings! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Onion Rings!
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped into rings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
Easy Onion Rings! instructions
- Heat oil in a deep fry dish. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and paprika in a bowl. Dip the onion rings in it, take them out and set aside..
- Make a batter combining eggs and milk. Mix in the dry batter to make a viscous paste.
- Dip the onion rings into this batter, then dip them into bread crumbs to ensure they get fully covered in them..
- Fry them in the deep frier for about a minute(depending on your flame. Take them out when they get a nice golden brown color).
- Place on tissue paper to absorb residual oil. Serve while hot!.