Steak with Soy Sauce. In a medium bowl, add the soy sauce, olive oil, and black pepper. Grate the garlic cloves into the bowl and whisk together. (The marinade can be refrigerated Remove the steak from the grill and place on a cutting board. Cut the steak against the grain into slices about ½ inch thick.
I used a bunch of minced garlic instead of garlic powder and also skipped on the hot sauce. This marinade of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, honey and lime is ideal for steak, but it works beautifully with any tender meats like burgers, boneless chicken, tuna and swordfish, all of which can be turned in the sauce before putting them on the grill. You can add or omit indgredients to this sauce to your own taste. You can have Steak with Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak with Soy Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 kg of beef filet, cut into thin slices..
- You need 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of garlic.
Spoon the soy sauce mixture over the steak, squeeze the remaining lemon half over the vegetables and serve immediately. Recipe courtesy of Roy Choi, chef, restaurateur and author of L. Soy-Mustard Sauce is the star in this quick recipe for Pan-Grilled Flank Steak that goes great with Garlicky Asparagus and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Diced Beef Steak with soy-based sauce is a Japanese style steak – easy to pick up with chopsticks and typical Japanese flavour.
Steak with Soy Sauce instructions
- Place the sauce ingredients in a large pan and stir over low heat until the honey melts. Remove from heat and pour in a bowl..
- Mix in the beef fillet slices and cover the bowl. Let the meat marinate for 3 to 4 hours..
- Transfer the meat with its marinade to a baking pan and add in the onion..
- Bake in the oven over medium for 20 minutes..
It is so fast to cook! I included two soy-based sauces in my recipe: Wasabi flavoured sauce – simply mix equal portions of soy sauce. Slice the steak into thin pieces and serve with the Karashi Soy Sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced scallion, if desired. recipes. Pat steak dry and place on a rimmed baking sheet.