Mint Paratha. I made this Mint Paratha/Pudina Paratha a while back along with dal makhani and there were no Remember these minty potatoes? Mint Paratha Recipe, How To Make Mint Paratha Recipe. Mint Paratha is a delicious, appetizing and highly flavorful Indian whole wheat flat bread made with wheat flour flavoured with dry mint.
Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha. by Tarla Dalal. Pudina Paratha also known as Mint Paratha is made from healthy ingredients like pudina, whole wheat flour and Indian spices. Pudina paratha recipe or mint lachha paratha – A delicious multi-layered Indian paratha made from mint (pudina) and few spices. You can cook Mint Paratha using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Paratha
- Prepare For of Mint Paste-.
- Prepare 1 bowl of fresh Mint Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 bowl of fresh coriander Leaves.
- You need 1 Inch of Ginger piece.
- It’s 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- You need 3-4 of Garlic pods.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Salt.
- Prepare For of Parathas-.
- Prepare 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- You need 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Water.
Here is a paratha recipe that one can die for. Spread butter as needed and cook. Mint Paratha is one of the popular paratha variety in any Indian Restaurant. The mint (Pudina) gives a dominating flavor to the paratha.
Mint Paratha step by step
- Take a grinding jar and churn all ingredients for mint paste..
- Now take a kneading plate add flour, mint paste, oil, salt, sesame seeds. Mix it well add little water and knead soft dough..
- Add little oil and knead the dough properly and get it smooth. Make equal parts of the dough ball. Now take rolling pin put one dough ball on rolling surface. Spread pinch sesame on dough. Press and make it flatten with palm.
- Roll it not thin nor much thick. Now take griddle pan on medium flame. On hot pan place the Paratha on it. When it get half cooked flip the Paratha to other side. Spread 1 tsp oil on paratha and flip it again spread oil and roast it with spatula..
- Roast it golden on both the side. Serve with yummy spicy dip and enjoy..
A very simple and delicious paratha variety. Rava Mint Parathas consists of bread made with mixing different flours and flavored with fresh mint leaves. These mint parathas are unique with its own fresh flavor. Mint paratha or pudina lachha paratha recipe, an Indian flatbread, is a delicious, crisp and flaky layered paratha flavored with dried mint or fresh mint leaves. As the name says, laccha (lachcha).