Italian lasagna cannelloni filled with Indian paner tikka. Today we give you a taste of Italy, by sharing the recipe of a staple Italian comfort food dish ''Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni". In this dish, the pasta is filled with a filling made of spinach, ricotta cheese and pine nuts. I personally use fresh lasagna strips to rolls the filling in.
Or perhaps you mean to stuff traditional cannelloni with a ricotta substitute such as paneer? Ricotta is a little more acidic, so add some lemon juice. Baked cannelloni/manicotti pasta filled with spinach and ricotta. You can have Italian lasagna cannelloni filled with Indian paner tikka using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian lasagna cannelloni filled with Indian paner tikka
- It’s 100 gm of boiled cannelloni pasta.
- Prepare of For stuffings:-.
- Prepare 100 gm of paneer.
- It’s 2 tsp of hung curd.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger, garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of malai.
- It’s of For lairing:-.
- You need 1 cup of white sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red sauce.
- You need 1 cup of bell pepper Julian.
- You need 1 cup of gratedcheese.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of origeno.
Paneer Tikka Masala – Spiced paneer (Indian cottage cheese) tikka in onion and tomato based curry. This curry goes well with naan or paratha! This particular recipe I saw on TV few years back while watching Masterchef India. I noted down the recipe but never got around making it, not until today.
Italian lasagna cannelloni filled with Indian paner tikka step by step
- Take ready made cannelloni full pack..
- Take a bowl,add cubed paneer,add all stuffing things for Meritnation tikka.mix all things in paneer & keep it for Meritnation 15 miniutes..
- Now take a pan let it heat medium flam,add merinated paneer tikka in it.cook 5 minutes. Add some cheese in it,then remove it from the flame.let it cool..
- Now take one by one cannolis,.
- Stuffed it with paneer tikka.make white sauce with maida,milk,salt & black pepper.in a hot pan add 50 gm maida, roast it 2 minutes,add 2 cup of milk,let it boil,keep stirring so that lumps are disappear.make it some thick,add salt, origeno,black pepper,& little bit of gratedcheese.mix it well.now white sauce it ready..
- Take a rectangular oven proof glassware,make a layer with white sauce,& red sauce.
- Arrange all filled cannolis in it..
- Spread again white sauce,red sauce, cheese,& colourful bell peppers.sprinkle chilli flakes, origeno,black pepper..
- Same prosses will be done for making second layer..
- On top layer sprinkle some things..
- Now keep it in preheated oven at 180 degree for 25 minutes..
- After 25 minutes take it out from the oven..
- Now a fusion dish indoitalian is ready to serve.serve it hot_hot. A superb combination which has tagy, sweet & sour taste. multicolored veggies enhanced the colour of recipe.so have the taste of combination Indian paneer tikka & Italian lasagna..
Paneer tikka recipe on tawa and in oven. Tandoori paneer tikka is an immensely popular North Indian starter served in Indian restaurants. Traditionally paneer tikka was made in clay ovens known as tandoor. With time and trend now they are also made in electric ovens and even on gas stove using. Filled with baby corn, mushrooms and spinach, the cannelloni is coated with a creamy white sauce.