Porcini and pecorino cannelloni. This is one of my go-to freezer meals I make to give to friends, and a great one to make for dinners to cater for both carnivores and vegetarians. I make it often throughout most of the year, except perhaps at the very height of summer. Yes, I love cannelloni that much!
Be the first to review this recipe. Season the sauce with salt, pepper and basil and parsley. Filling: Drain the soaked porcini from water. You can have Porcini and pecorino cannelloni using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Porcini and pecorino cannelloni
- It’s of Fresh lasagne.
- You need of Chopped onion, carrots and celery.
- Prepare of Porcini mushrooms as much as you want.
- It’s of Lots of pecorino cheese.
- You need of Bechamel (see my previous recipe).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sausage meat (optional, just for extra flavour).
- Prepare of tomato passata.
- You need of stock.
- You need of Olive oil.
When I'm entertaining, I often like to create a baked pasta for our first course as I can prepare it ahead of time and simply pop it into the oven once the guests arrive, leaving my time free to concentrate on my guests and other courses. Roll the pasta sheet to enclose it and place it, seam side down onto the tray. Cover the layer of cannelloni with the tomato sauce so that each pasta roll is nicely drowned in it. Add some water if you think you don't have enough sauce.
Porcini and pecorino cannelloni step by step
- Chop mushrooms ready. Fry onions, carrots and celery in a little oil. After a few mins, add mushrooms and sausage meat (if using) cook for about 10 mins on medium heat. Add salt and pepper.
- Add stock and passata. Stir and simmer for about 45 mins. Turn on the oven to 180. Add a bit of sauce to each lasagne sheet one at a time. Top with pecorino, roll up and put in an oven tray. Finish lasagne sheets adding to tray. Add a little extra passata on top..
- Add some pecorino. Add the bechamel and spread all over. Add more pecorino if you fancy it (I did!) Bake in the oven for about 30 mins ish until lovely and golden. Enjoy :).
Per prima cosa preparare una besciamella che dovrà essere leggermente liquida visto che è l'unico condimento per ammorbidire i cannelloni. I CANNELLONI AI FUNGHI PORCINI sono pronti, cremosi e saporiti parola della vostra Vale! Cannelloni di carne – beef ragù-stuffed cannelloni. The Kitchen with Great Italian Chefs. Cannelloni ricotta e spinaci – spinach and ricotta cannelloni.