Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
You can have Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon
- It’s of seared tuna and marinade.
- It’s 2 of tuna stakes.
- It’s 1 of fresh squeezed lime.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated.
- You need of Sauted spinach, mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion cut in half and sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 medium of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 3 of srips of bacon sliced into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic sliced thin or minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients add tuna stake set in fridge for about 20 mins. Turning at lesst once so the fish is completely covered.
- Heat fry pan add chopped bacon.
- Fry bacon until light brown. Add onions and mushrooms.
- Cook bacon, onions, and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add garlic..
- Meanwhile, place flat top grill on stove and heat on low temp. Or ready another fry pan for tuna..
- When garlic has become a beautiful light brown and the bacon is well cooked add 3 cups of fresh spinach. ** I would only add one cup at a time because fresh spinach is so fluffy until it cooks down.**.
- On the flat top (or fry pan) add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and place tuna on..
- Sear tuna on each side for about 2 min. You want the center of the stake to be nice, pink, and juicy!.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!.
- Last note*** I love tasted almond slices so I topped the sauted spinach with some. :).