You can have Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of golden raisin.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup (200 g) of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cups (100 g) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..