Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips.
You can cook Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips
- You need 1 pack of lavash flatbread.
- You need of Cooking oil spray.
- It’s of Grated parmesan.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Seasoning Salt.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet lightly with cooking oil spray..
- Next, cut the lavash bread into triangle sections and lay them in a flat layer on the cookie sheet. Spray a thin layer of cooking spray across the tops of the triangle pieces..
- Then, Sprinkle and season to taste with parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt. (I dont always, but this time I also added ground Italian Herbs!😍).
- Bake for about 10 mins on each side. (Adding a little more spray and seasoning when you flip them.) Or dont flip them at all! Chips will be done when they start to brown around the edges and the parmesan begins to brown. 👍👍.
- These went perfect with my cayenne lime guacamole and the salsa we had! Yum!.
- I accidentally burned one of the batches of chips and turned them dark brown. However, I found they were still very delicious with this spicy sriracha tuna fish dip that I made, and We ate them Also! 🥰.