Spinach Cheese Ravioli.
You can cook Spinach Cheese Ravioli using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Cheese Ravioli
- Prepare 1/2 lb of frozen cheese ravioli.
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach and kale mix.
- It’s 3 tbsp of basil pesto.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of shredded parmesan for garnish.
Spinach Cheese Ravioli step by step
- In a skillet melt butter over med-low heat. Once melted add spinach and kale. Heat til wilted then add garlic and pesto. Stir until combined, remove from heat..
- Cook ravioli according to directions on bag..
- Once ravioli is cooked, plate it and top with pesto mixture. Add parmesan on top.i added a dash of salt and pepper to mine. Enjoy!.