Mint Paratha. I made this Mint Paratha/Pudina Paratha a while back along with dal makhani and there were no Remember these minty potatoes? Mint Paratha Recipe, How To Make Mint Paratha Recipe. Mint Paratha is a delicious, appetizing and highly flavorful Indian whole wheat flat bread made with wheat flour flavoured with dry mint.
Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha. by Tarla Dalal. Pudina Paratha also known as Mint Paratha is made from healthy ingredients like pudina, whole wheat flour and Indian spices. Pudina paratha recipe or mint lachha paratha – A delicious multi-layered Indian paratha made from mint (pudina) and few spices. You can have Mint Paratha using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Paratha
- You need 1 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger Green Chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seed powder.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As per required of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare As per required of Water.
Here is a paratha recipe that one can die for. Spread butter as needed and cook. Mint Paratha is one of the popular paratha variety in any Indian Restaurant. The mint (Pudina) gives a dominating flavor to the paratha.
Mint Paratha step by step
- To make mint paratha, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add 1 tsp of ghee and knead it into a semi-soft dough using enough water. Divide the dough into 4 equal potions..
- Roll out each portion into a 100 mm diameter thick circle using a little bit dry wheat flour for rolling. Spread a little amount of ghee on the paratha and fold it into half. Again spread little ghee and fold it in triangular shape. Again roll it..
- Heat a nonstick tava (griddle) and cook it using 1/2 teaspoon of ghee, till brown spots appear on both sides. Now Paratha is ready to serve..
- Serve hot with Pickle or Curd..
A very simple and delicious paratha variety. Rava Mint Parathas consists of bread made with mixing different flours and flavored with fresh mint leaves. These mint parathas are unique with its own fresh flavor. Mint paratha or pudina lachha paratha recipe, an Indian flatbread, is a delicious, crisp and flaky layered paratha flavored with dried mint or fresh mint leaves. As the name says, laccha (lachcha).