You can have Kaman Dhokla using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kaman Dhokla
- Prepare 2 cup of besan.
- You need 1 tsp of citric acid.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of hing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 of finely chopped Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cup water.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of hing for tempering.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 4 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves.
- You need 500 ml of water for tempering.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Kaman Dhokla step by step
- First in a large bowl siteve chickpea flour then add all the dry ingredients then mix it very well then add first add 1/2 cup water again mix it very well then again add 1/2 cup water again give it a good mix so that there should be no lums you can use a whisker for this process.
- Then add oil again mix it very well,again add more 1/2 cup water keep mixing the batter for about 5 minutes,now let the batter rest for about 15 minutes,in the meanwhile prepare the steamer then after 15 minutes add baking soda into the batter.
- Then mix the batter very very well then immediately put the batter into the greased baking tray then put the tray into the kadhai or steamer in a medium flame cover it with a lid for about 30 minutes.
- In the meanwhile prepare tadka for this heat oil in pan then add pinch of hing,mustard seeds,slit green chilles,curry leaves,water,sugar,salt and lemon juice then turn off the heat now after 30 min turn off the gas of the steamer after 5 minutes open the lid take out the dhokla on the plate cut them into pieces then put warm tadka over the dhokla and is ready to serve…..