Ceylon mint parotta. For Advertisement and Business Enquiries: [email protected] Address: Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Jos Junction, Opposite to hotel The Avenue Regent, Ernakulam South. Subscribe Us On Youtube For More Funny Videos Ceylon Channa Parotta Recipe. Veechu Parotta Or Ceylon Parotta Recipe.
It's very flaky, crispy and crumbly. It is similar to North India's Laccha Paratha. Get Ceylon Parotta latest information and updates. You can cook Ceylon mint parotta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ceylon mint parotta
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need Handful of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds/ ajwain.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- You need As needed of water.
Read latest Ceylon Parotta articles, watch Ceylon Parotta videos and much more at NDTV Food. Chicken cubes marinated with mint paste,green chilli & spices. White flour dough, thin layered stuffed with egg & boneless chicken. Kothu Parotta is a delectable street food from the South Indian State of Tamil Nadu.
Ceylon mint parotta instructions
- Mix the all-purpose flour and wheat flour, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, chopped mint leaves,grated garlic, ajwain, cumin seeds powder,curd. Knead it into a soft dough. If dough is hard then use as required water to knead it otherwise curd is enough to make dough. Apply oil on the dough and knead again for few minutes and rest it for 1-2 hours..
- Make orange sized equal portportions from the dough and roll into thin round sheets.
- Apply oil on it and dust with wheat flour. Fold the opposite edges towards the centre..
- Apply oil and dust wheat flour and next fold the bottom and top edges towards the centre to get a square shape..
- Roll this square shape parotta by applying little pressure..
- Heat a pan and put the parotta on it and cook on both sides by applying oil till crisp. Serve it warm..
These oily kothu parottas can make anyone feel a little queasy but with the first bite, you will realize "what taste is all. Parotta, Kerala Parotta Recipe, Make Easy Parotta at Home. Step by step recipe with detailed video. A very easy recipe for home made parottas from scratch. Malabar Parotta is a very famous bread in.