Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni.
You can cook Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni
- It’s of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s of ■Milk (if making homemade cheese).
- Prepare of ■Vinegar (if making homemade cheese).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Meat (ground, etc.).
- You need of bunches Leafy vegetables (spinach, etc.).
- Prepare of Mushrooms (any type).
- You need of White wine (if available).
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- Prepare of ＊If preparing canneloni:.
- Prepare of ＊Lasagna Pasta.
- You need of ＊Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ＊Tomato (canned, etc.).
Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni instructions
- Prepare the ricotta cheese: See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146694-how-to-make-low-fat-ricotta-cheese-in-the-microwave.
- Make the filling: Mince the garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Dice the meat. Cut the leafy vegetables into 4 cm lengths..
- Cook the garlic in olive oil on low heat. Add the onions..
- Add the meat, mushrooms, and leafy greens. Pour in the white wine and cook off the alcohol. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg..
- Once cooled, mix with the ricotta cheese. That completes the filling. You can eat it as a snack..
- When using with canneloni pasta Boil the pasta and strain. Place the filling in the center of the pasta..
- Roll them up as if rolling a sushi roll. Top with diced tomatoes and parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 200℃ oven. Drizzle some olive oil to finish..
- How to Make Fresh Pasta. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Lasagnaor use store-bought. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146683-fresh-lasagna-cannelloni.