Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni.
You can have Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni
- Prepare 20 grams of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of ■Milk (if making homemade cheese).
- Prepare 4 tsp of ■Vinegar (if making homemade cheese).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Meat (ground, etc.).
- You need 2 of bunches Leafy vegetables (spinach, etc.).
- You need 1 of Mushrooms (any type).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine (if available).
- You need 1 dash of Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- It’s of ＊If preparing canneloni:.
- You need 1 of ＊Lasagna Pasta.
- It’s 1 of ＊Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of ＊Tomato (canned, etc.).
Ricotta Cheese and Vegetables Stuffed Cannelloni instructions
- Prepare the ricotta cheese: See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146694-how-to-make-low-fat-ricotta-cheese-in-the-microwave.
- Make the filling: Mince the garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Dice the meat. Cut the leafy vegetables into 4 cm lengths..
- Cook the garlic in olive oil on low heat. Add the onions..
- Add the meat, mushrooms, and leafy greens. Pour in the white wine and cook off the alcohol. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg..
- Once cooled, mix with the ricotta cheese. That completes the filling. You can eat it as a snack..
- When using with canneloni pasta Boil the pasta and strain. Place the filling in the center of the pasta..
- Roll them up as if rolling a sushi roll. Top with diced tomatoes and parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 200℃ oven. Drizzle some olive oil to finish..
- How to Make Fresh Pasta. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Lasagnaor use store-bought. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146683-fresh-lasagna-cannelloni.