Stir fried Crabs with curry powder. Stir-fried Crab Curry – well, with curry powder to flavor it. Whole crab stir fried with curry powder! Yes I am lazy to eat it too, really hate to crack the.
Thailand Food Stir Fried Crab With Curry Powder. Deep-Fried Crispy Crab Claw (Poo Krob). Stir-fried Blue Crab with Black Pepper. You can have Stir fried Crabs with curry powder using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried Crabs with curry powder
- You need 5 of crab,large size.
- It’s 20 grams of curry powder.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of each spring onion and cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of hot chili or 2 red pepper.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
Thai Food Recipes: STIR-FRIED CRAB MEAT WITH CURRY POWDER. Stir Fried Crab with yellow curry powder. Accompaniments: Jasmine rice (Khao hom mali); Steamed whole fish with soy sauce, ginger, and vegetables (Plaa neung si ew); Stir-fried Brussels sprouts (Phat khanaeng); Stir-fried. Stir Fried Crab with yellow curry powder — Photo by kung_mangkorn.
Stir fried Crabs with curry powder instructions
- Clean,cut ,crush crabs,drain ,set aside,you can use crab meat instead ,but reduce other ingredients for less saltyness ans spicyness etc..
- Slice onion,prepare cilantro,spring onion make it ready to use,crack eggs in a bowl add milk ,and crush both garlic and hot chilli or red pepper ready to fry.
- Heat stir fry pan with 1 tbsp oil,brown garlic and chili.
- Add slice onion ,stir ,wait until translucent.
- Add crabs,stir occasionly until turn red ,add seasoning ,stir to mix.
- Beat egg ,add to pan,let it set,add roasted chili oil ,stir to flip or toss pan to mix all well ,after egg set but not too hard ,add chopped spring onion and cilantro,toss to mix again,heat off and serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
Thai curry powder is the main flavoring, so that must be used. Below left is our video filmed in Thailand of a sidewalk chef preparing this authentic version. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, add garlic saute until fragrant (just a minute or two). Add crab, stir a little bit then add Thai curry. How to make Delicious Singapore Noodles!