My simple onion rings 😉. Best onion rings recipe – these onion rings are so crispy, juicy and addictive. They will stay crispy not only after frying but for a long time. One of my all time favorite fast foods are onions rings.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Fry the onion rings in batches and when golden brown, remove to a paper towel to drain completely. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. You can have My simple onion rings 😉 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My simple onion rings 😉
- It’s 2 large of white onions.
- You need 1 pinch of spanish paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Hot, fresh, and crunchy onion rings are one of my favorite dishes to order in a restaurant. The combination of sweet onion slices, dredged in a salty batter, with the crunchy texture that comes from frying, is a harmonious combination of flavors. I wanted to be able to duplicate the dish at home, so I. These homemade onions rings are very simple to make, and you can season them up any which way you like.
My simple onion rings 😉 step by step
- Wash and cut the onions into rings.
- Beat the eggs and add salt, Spanish paprika and ground Cummin into the mixture.
- Preheat the oil in a pan.
- Take the onion rings dip them into the egg mixture, cover them with flour then dip in the oil..
- Voilà! Your onion rings are ready ;-).
My boys like just a little seasoning salt on them. Coat a small batch of onion rings in batter. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a piece of kitchen towel to drain. Repeat with the remaining onion and batter. These onion rings are really really good in burgers (as evidenced here) or eaten as an appetizer dipped in fry sauce, ranch or ketchup (or garlic aioli!).