It Won't Burn! Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise Chicken Teriyaki. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Add rice, cooked chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper.
Cut chicken in bite size pieces. Arrange on top of bowl of rice with additional teriyaki sauce and sprinkle. Teriyaki Chicken or Chicken Teriyaki is a well known Japanese Chicken dish that is also a lunch staple in Japan. You can cook It Won't Burn! Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise Chicken Teriyaki using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of It Won't Burn! Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise Chicken Teriyaki
- You need 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Mayonnaise.
Heat a small saucepan and pour-in the remaining marinade. Add proportional amounts of soy sauce and sugar plus a little water if necessary. Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Recipe can be used many many dishes. Sauce for stir-fried vegetable Also Chicken Teriyaki Recipe can be served more than a warm bowl of short grain rice- even In a small mixing bowl, add soy sauce, miring, sake, sugar and ginger juice/garlic/green onion and mix well.
It Won't Burn! Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Put them in a bowl. Rub in the ○ ingredients and leave it for a while. Leave for about an hour to marinate well..
- In a frying pan, cook chicken with the seasoning. You don't need to add vegetable oil since the mayonnaise already has oil..
- When the chicken changes color, put on the lid..
- Addendum: It gets very delicious if you cook over high heat in the end after you take off the lid..
- Enjoy it as a side dish or put it on rice with the sauce to make a rice bowl..
Chicken Teriyaki is a very popular Japanese food in the US. You can get it at the smallest Japanese restaurant in any town today. It is just a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, and sake (or mirin if you like sweeter flavor). One of the advantages of making the sauce for yourself is you can adjust the flavor. Teriyaki chicken is one of my favorite and most ordered dish whenever I frequent a Japanese restaurant.