Chickpea Breakfast Patties (Alkaline).
You can have Chickpea Breakfast Patties (Alkaline) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea Breakfast Patties (Alkaline)
- Prepare 1 cup of chick peas (leftovers).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Chopped green onions and red onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spelt flour.
- You need of Cayenne pepper, sea salt, fennel (add to your own taste).
Chickpea Breakfast Patties (Alkaline) step by step
- Put all ingredients in bowl..
- Mash and Mix then make patties, lightly coat on both sides with spelt flour and place in lightly coated frying pan of grape seed oil. over medium heat and cover.
- Allow browning on both sides flipping them occasionally and replacing lid. The objective is to cook thoroughly and have a nice golden brown crust. Enjoy😊.