You can have Beef Cannelloni using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Cannelloni
- It’s 400 g of beef Mince :.
- Prepare 1 of Onion : finely chopped.
- Prepare : 3 Cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 350 g of Spinach : Roughly chopped.
- You need 4 tbsps of Pesto :.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato :.
- Prepare 6 of Lasagne sheets :.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese Grated :.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt Pepper and.
Beef Cannelloni instructions
- Saute the onion and minced garlic in some oil. When the onion has softened, add the minced beef, salt and pepper. Mix and let it cook for a few minutes.
- After about 5mins, add 1/3rd of the can of tomatoes, and the 4 tbsp of pesto and cook on medium heat.
- Cook the Lasagne sheets and get ready to make cannellonis!.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Spray the dish you are using with some oil if needed.
- Once the meat has cooked, spoon the meat mixture along one end of the lasagne sheet and roll. Place seam side down and continue assembly and place in a single layer. Pour over the remaining tomatoes and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden.
- PS: If you are not into beef, you can substitute with chicken or lamb mince or use a vegan option for meat.