Chicken and Bell Pepper Garlic Soy Sauce Stir-fry. Two types of soy sauce add flavor to this recipe for stir-fried chicken with onion and sweet bell peppers. When the oil is hot, add half the ginger and garlic. Serve this super flavorful stir-fry over your favorite rice (go for brown rice for a fiber boost).
You can make this one with pantry Add soy sauce mixture to the pan. Cover and cook for one minute until reduced slightly. Thirdly, this chicken and garlic sauce dish is authentic, yet super easy to make. You can cook Chicken and Bell Pepper Garlic Soy Sauce Stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bell Pepper Garlic Soy Sauce Stir-fry
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast (skinless).
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Katakuriko.
- You need 5 of Bell peppers (1 red if you have).
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of □Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of □Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of □ Soy sauce (or garlic soy sauce).
- You need 2 tbsp of □Water.
After just some minor chopping, you're minutes away from a restaurant Turn up the heat to high and immediately add the chicken. Stir-fry until the chicken is opaque. Add the bamboo shots, mushrooms, and bell pepper. This easy chicken stir fry is better than takeout, so much healthier and quick to throw together for a weeknight dinner.
Chicken and Bell Pepper Garlic Soy Sauce Stir-fry step by step
- Slice the chicken into thin strips. Season with salt and pepper, and add the ＊sake and ＊katakuriko. Slice the bell peppers into vertical strips 1 cm wide, and slice the garlic..
- Heat a generous amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and fry the chicken until lightly browned. (The pieces will be easier to untangle once fried.) Remove from the frying pan..
- Wipe the frying pan, and fry the garlic in vegetable oil..
- Add the bell peppers and fry..
- Add the chicken..
- Combine the ingredients marked □, then add them to the frying pan. It will sizzle. Stir it well as it simmers to finish..
Delicious served alone or over fried cauliflower rice, kid approved and packed with veggies! The stir-fry sauce is a little different in that the traditional ingredients, soy sauce, and cornstarch, are swapped for some more "modern" ingredients. Full of flavor, this pepper chicken stir fry easily became one of my favorite weeknight dinners since the first time I You won't miss the soy sauce and sugar of a typical stir fry with this tasty recipe. The chicken is then cooked first, joined by a colorful array of bell peppers. How to make Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry.