Tuna salad with orange dressing. Place all the vegetables in a bowl. Whisk orange juice, oil, cumin and vinegar in a small bowl. Add dressing to salad and toss to combine.
Works really well with fruit (ie. blueberries strawberries) in your salad. Francis Miranda (@francismir) добавил(-а) фото в свой аккаунт Instagram: "Tuna salad and delightful greens. Loved the tuna with mandarin orange dressing. You can cook Tuna salad with orange dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad with orange dressing
- You need 150 gr of pulled salted tuna fish.
- You need 1 of small red pointed paprika.
- It’s 1 of small Romanie lettuce.
- You need 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need of For dressing:.
- You need of Orange juice from 1 small orange.
- You need 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Honey.
- You need of Salt.
Delightful.…" This dinner salad is anything but ordinary! Crunchy jicama, sweet oranges, grilled tuna and a Mexican-inspired dressing combine to really fire up your taste To prepare salad: Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine jicama with the reserved onions in a large bowl. With a sharp knife, remove the skin and.
Tuna salad with orange dressing step by step
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, oregano, honey, and salt in bowl. Mix them evenly.
- Add the tuna fish and the dressing in to the vegetable bowl, stir them until all vegetables well coated with the dressing.
- You can check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DL4Q-sd3xPk.
Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish. Filled with fresh crisp veggies the color of the rainbow, protein packed tuna, and tossed in That way, when all the other parts of the salad are ready you can immediately toss on the dressing. Tuna salad with the freshness of orange and the spark of ginger. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook. in a large bowl stir together all dressing ingredients. To make the salad, tear the lettuces and endive into bite-sized pieces and mix them with the orange sections in a large bowl.