Indian ginger tea. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes. Music Credit "Dessert City" bu Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Ginger tea recipe With step by step photos – tea is a beverage I make everyday. ginger tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger.
It has no fats except milk and it's good for your health too so sit back relax read and try it! West Indian Instant Honey Ginger Tea. Country/Region The Adrak Chai Recipe is an Indian Style Ginger Tea which is very popular across North india. You can cook Indian ginger tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian ginger tea
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- You need 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
It makes a great tea for winter morning and you can serve it for evenings along with the tea time snacks. Turmeric latte or golden milk in glasses with ginger and lemons on a white table. Man hand holding glass of Indian tea with milk and spices also called masala tea or chai. Use our recipe to make adrak ki chai, ginger tea with a spicy Indian twist, and start your day While tea generally contains a lower amount of caffeine than coffee does, this particular kind of tea has a.
Indian ginger tea step by step
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root. It has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and West Asia. Ginger tea can be drunk by itself, or served alongside traditional accompaniments, such as milk, orange slices, or lemon. Ginger Cardamom Tea is a traditional beverage had by people all over India. It is known by different names like Adrak Elaaychi Chai or Inji Elakkai Tea.