Lemon Maple Chicken.
You can cook Lemon Maple Chicken using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Maple Chicken
- It’s 4-1/2 pounds of chicken thighs skin on bone in.
- It’s 1 of large lemon.
- You need 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powders.
Lemon Maple Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the chicken.
- Season both sides with salt and garlic.
- Add chicken to skillet skin side up turn skillet on heat.
- Zest the lemon and add to the skin side of chicken, squeeze the lemon juice on the chicken.
- Put into oven for an hour.
- After one hour add maple syrup to the tops of the chicken add back to the oven for 30 minutes..
- Take out of oven test thickest thigh to see if its done, Let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.