Steamed Garlic Prawn.
You can have Steamed Garlic Prawn using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Garlic Prawn
- You need 300 gr of prawn, split the back and take out the dirt, keep the head and the skin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chili pepper, thinly sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of seafood soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare to taste of white pepper powder.
Steamed Garlic Prawn instructions
- Mix the prawn with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together..
- Arrange prawn on a heat resistant plate..
- Pour sauce ingredients on top of the prawn..
- Steam prawn for 8 minutes only in a big preheated pot. Remove from the heat. (Please DO NOT steam the prawn too long. It will make them chewy and not sweet anymore).
- Place sliced green onions and sliced red chili pepper evenly on the prawn..
- Heat sesame oil in a small pan until very hot. Pour sesame oil on the prawn evenly..
- Serve over warm plain porridge or rice. Yum! 😋..