Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties. A most amazing Vegan Italian Sausage Patty. It is so delicious, and healthy! Give it a try, and you will be amazed.
Vegan sausage patties are so good even your meatiest meat-eater friends will be fighting over the last one. Make with soy sauce, liquid smoke, vegetable protein, and maple syrup, these vegan sausage patties are perfect for any brunch or breakfast spread. Serve these with all of your breakfast favorites. You can cook Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties
- It’s of Spelt flour.
- It’s of Red onions.
- You need of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake mushrooms).
- Prepare of Cooked chick peas or quinoa.
- Prepare of Grape seed oil.
- You need of Sea salt, cayenne pepper, fennel (season to taste).
Recipe: Vegetarian "Sausage" Patties. by Christine Gallary. These patties start with simmering lentils with some garlic and onions. While the lentils are cooking, brown mushrooms, which add moisture and a savory flavor, are buzzed in a food processor. Wet your hands as you form the patties to prevent the sausage mixture from sticking.
Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties instructions
- Blend / Pulse blend ingredients into a clumpy mixed blend. Season mix.
- Make patties and coat with spelt flour.
- Place patties in lightly coated skillet of grape seed oil and cook on medium heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!.
Adjust spices and flavors to your liking. You can make this without the nutritional yeast. These vegan breakfast sausage patties are oil-free and can be made gluten-free! Classic breakfast sausage flavors without the meat and fat. So, if you're seeking a vegan sausage that resembles the texture and mouth-feel of the real thing, it's not this recipe.