Chocolate chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. You can have Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- You need of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Add separately at the end.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Warning: these chocolate chip cookies require a tall glass of milk. Watch me make them from start to finish in my own kitchen These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place.
Chocolate chip Cookies step by step
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the. I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible.