Rescued Turkey Stock.
You can cook Rescued Turkey Stock using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rescued Turkey Stock
- Prepare 30 oz of water.
- Prepare 1 of Turkey carcass mine was 18lbs.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 bunch of celery.
- You need 4 of onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sage.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 6 of carrots.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fennel seed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of crushed bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of 3 in chunks fresh ginger.
Rescued Turkey Stock instructions
- Chunk everything up to fit in the big stockpot.
- Dump everything in the stockpot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Strain it through cheesecloth into bowls and store in freezer or fridge.