Soft Ginger Cookies.
You can cook Soft Ginger Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Ginger Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar to roll.
Soft Ginger Cookies instructions
- Cream Margarine and Sugar together until smooth..
- Add the egg and molasses and blend well..
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Stir in the flour..
- Scoop cookies out using a 1/2 TB measuring spoon and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the rolling sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If sticky, chill the dough before rolling..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will flatten as they bake..
- Remove onto cooling rack and serve..