GREENBEANS WITH POTATOS,ONION.&BACON.. This is a very easy side dish. The Secrets are to caramelize the onions, and add a bottle of wheat beer. Fresh green beans and potatoes cooked low and slow the Southern way with bacon and onion – recipe includes both stove-top and crock pot instructions.
Cook and stir green beans with onion until lightly brown. Add beet greens, tomato, and garlic. Continue cooking until beet greens are wilted. You can have GREENBEANS WITH POTATOS,ONION.&BACON. using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GREENBEANS WITH POTATOS,ONION.&BACON.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of potatos diced or cut into small pieces.
- It’s 4 of pieces of bacon sliced.
- You need 2 cup of water for fresh green beans.
- You need 1 of onion powder1\4 tsp.
- You need 1 of garlc powder 1/4 tsp.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of one pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 can of or fresh green beans 2 15oz cans or one pound fresh cut green beans.
View top rated Green beans with potatoes and onions recipes with ratings and reviews. Potatoes: golden potatoes, bacon (raw) a whole roughly chopped onion, a bit of olive oil, and butter sautéed, then roasted in the oven. Green beans are awesome, steak is cooked perfectly, potatoes are seasoned well, and you got an aesthetic picture. Southern Green Beans and Potatoes with Vidalia Onion and Bacon Recipe
GREENBEANS WITH POTATOS,ONION.&BACON. step by step
- in medium 3 quart sauce pan Brown bacon pieces over medium. heat. once bacon browns slightly add potatos. onions and cook until onions are translucent add. greenbeans water ( or can beans which contain water) and seasoning Cook until potatos are tender over médium heat serve hot.
She Wears Many Hats. · Country Green Beans and Potatoes with Ham in the pressure cooker. This easy green bean with potatoes recipe from Paula Deen is a classic side dish perfect for entertaining. Ingredients include fresh green beans, onion, bacon grease and salt pork. While the beans are cooking, peel a center strip from each new potato with a potato peeler. Dice the ham, green beans, onion, and potatoes.