Easy Chorizo & Beans.
You can have Easy Chorizo & Beans using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chorizo & Beans
- It’s 150 grams of spicy Spanish chorizo, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of cannelloni beans, including liquid.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare of onion salt.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 3 small of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 100 grams of bacon, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of chicken stock, hot.
Easy Chorizo & Beans instructions
- Over a medium heat, heat the olive oil..
- Add the chorizo and bacon and gently fry, stirring often for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove the chorizo and bacon and set aside..
- Add the onion and garlic and continue to fry until the onion has softened, it'll take about 5-6 minutes..
- Add the potatoes and beans. Using the same can measure approximately 1/4 of the can with water and add to the pot. Bring to the boil on a medium to high heat..
- Reduce heat once it has started to boil to medium to low and add in the stock. Stir occasionally. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add in the bacon and chorizo and seasoning and continue to simmer for a further 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked..
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and serve..