Gooey Pecan Monkey Bread. Gooey Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread starts with dinner roll dough, tossed in cinnamon and sugar, and topped with a decadent caramel pecan sauce. It starts with homemade dinner roll dough, simply altered to make a monkey bread delight! Whether you prefer to mix by hand or in a stand mixer, this will come together so quickly and be the best monkey bread you've ever tasted!
It's incredibly EASY to throw together because it uses store-bought buttermilk biscuit dough, and a few extra ingredients you already have in your pantry like cinnamon, brown sugar, and unsalted butter. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread is surprisingly super easy. Pillowy, soft dough LOADED with simple homemade caramel sauce. You can have Gooey Pecan Monkey Bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooey Pecan Monkey Bread
- You need 4 can of Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
Gooey gooey goooooey is the name of the game here. Monkey bread is also sometimes called pull-apart or puzzle bread because of its cobblestone texture that's easy to pull apart into sugary bite-size pieces. For a nuanced spiced flavor that teams up well with the gooey caramel, try adding a little ground ginger or nutmeg with the cinnamon. Praline Pecan Monkey Bread – melissassouthernstylekitchen.com.
Gooey Pecan Monkey Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spray or grease bundt pan.
- Cut biscuits in quarters.
- Mix granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon in a gallon size zip lock bag. You can add a dash of nutmeg to this mixture for added flavor..
- Add buscuit quarters to cinnamon sugar mixture, shake until well coated. Do only a few biscuits at a time to cover evenly..
- Add coated biscuits to greased bundt pan..
- Melt butter, brown sugar and remaining cinnamon in small saucepan. Add pecans. Pour this mixture over biscuits. I like to mix the biscuits up at this point so the sauce gets all into all the crevices..
- Bake at 350° 30-45 mins. Allow to cool 10 minutes, turn pan upside down onto dish.
- Pull apart. Enjoy!.
Fans of all things ooey and gooey will flip for this Praline Pecan Monkey Bread filled with pecans and a smothere with a buttery praline sauce. Pecan monkey bread is my favorite variety, but any nut can be subbed in to add the perfect crunch to each bite. This beautiful bundt is perfect for wowing What does one serve alongside Easy Pecan Monkey Bread? If it's in the a.m., a savory accompaniment like Egg Muffins would be perfection. This ooey gooey monkey bread recipe is a twist on the classic.