Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni.
You can have Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni
- Prepare 2 packages of ground turkey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of small can mushrooms, drained.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- You need 1 box of Rigatoni, cooked and drained.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 package of cheddar cheese.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni instructions
- Sauté ground turkey in a pot with olive oil until browned…….
- Add in your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté for several minutes then add minced garlic…….
- Next add in your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves and crushed red pepper……
- Add in your can of mushrooms…..
- Next add in both jars of your favorite pasta sauce……Stir well…..
- Pour ground turkey mixture into a crockpot…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Before ground turkey mixture is done, boil your rigatoni until al dente, drain well……
- Carefully add cooked rigatoni to ground turkey mixture, stir well……
- Top with your shredded mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese, cook, covered until cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.