Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙. Then top the chia pudding with whole blueberries and some toasted almonds to eat. blueberries with the almond milk, skip it and mix all of the blueberries in with the chia pudding at the end! Combine almond milk, chia seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth. This creamy and delicious chia pudding recipe is guaranteed to become your favorite healthy breakfast, lunch or snack.
Directions: Combine chia seeds, milk, syrup and vanilla, (cinnamon) in a jar and. Stir blueberry powder in one half of the chia pudding. Finally, layer chia pudding in jars and top with fresh berries. You can have Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- It’s of Blueberries.
This blueberry coconut chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert you can feel good about eating. Blueberry, strawberry, or raspberry chia pudding made with almond milk is an easy make-ahead overnight breakfast that tastes like dessert. This chia pudding recipe is packed with nutrition to fuel. Blueberry Chia Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, honey and shredded coconut. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the container. You can use a hand mixer..
- Refrigerate at least for 4h or overnight..
- When taken out of the fridge, the mixture will have a pudding-like consistency..
- Add the blueberries on top..
This is a super healthy chia pudding recipe which is not only tasty but is so filling and nutritious. Make this the night before and enjoy the. This blueberry chia seed pudding is flavored with mashed blueberries, lemon juice, and honey. You don't need much to create this delicious and healthy. This how to make Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding with Pistachios is an easy Keto pure diet dessert recipe & the ingredients are simple and premium with a low.