Tuscan Fries with Shiitake powder.
You can cook Tuscan Fries with Shiitake powder using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Fries with Shiitake powder
- You need 2 of medium potatoes (Russet).
- You need 1 tbsp of ● dried grated Shiitake (Shiitake powder).
- It’s 400 ml of ● water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ dried grated Shiitake (Shiitake powder).
- It’s 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ◯ dried thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ◯ dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ◯ salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◯ coarsely ground pepper.
- It’s As needed of salad oil or olive oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of separated cloves of one garlic bulb, with skin still on.
Tuscan Fries with Shiitake powder instructions
- Grate the dried Shiitake into a powder. Prick holes in the garlic cloves with a toothpick..
- Cut the potatoes into rod shapes and place in ●. Stir well before soaking for ten minutes..
- Wipe the water thoroughly from the potato rods with kitchen roll. Sprinkle the ◎ on the potato rods and mix well..
- Put the potato rods, garlic, and rosemary into a frying pan, pour the olive oil on about 2/3 of the potatoes, and put on a high heat..
- When the oil starts to bubble, after 5 minutes turn the heat to medium and cook until the potatoes turn a golden brown color, turning continuously..
- Fry until the potatoes make a kind of rustling sound, then drain in a colander. The lovely-smelling oil can be kept and used again for another dish..
- While still hot, sprinkle all over with ◯..