My Mexican Street Corn 🌽.
You can make My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 by using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that:
Ingredients of My Mexican Street Corn 🌽
- Prepare 4 of corn cobs.
- You need 2 sticks of salted butter.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream Mayo Topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Spinkle parmesan cheese.
My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 step by step
- Pre heat broiler to high..
- Shuck your corn..
- Boil corn for 10 minutes. Take out. Pat dry..
- Get 4 pieces of aluminum foil out… however, big you want or need them..
- Melt butter and garlic in bowl..
- Add all the spices to your bowl and mayo..
- Get your aluminum and lay the corn on it. Add the butter mixture on the corn..
- Make the topping and spoon the mixture on the top of the corn..
- Wrap it up and leave it sit for 30 minutes. After it's sat, put in broiler for 7-10 minutes..
- Put back in oven on 375 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top the corn with more plain sour cream and paprika, jalapenos and squeeze a lime on the top..