Moist eggless banana bread.
You can have Moist eggless banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist eggless banana bread
- Prepare 1 of large ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of melted butter (or flavorless oil).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of aqua faba (or 1 egg).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Optional- chocolate chips/dry fruits/nuts.
Moist eggless banana bread instructions
- Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork until there are no lumps..
- Mix 1/8 cup melted butter, 3 tablespoons aqua faba (or 1 egg) and 1/2 cup sugar to form a smooth liquid..
- Mix together 3/4 cup flour, 1 pinch salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients through a sieve. Fold until the flour is incorporated. Add the chocolate chips..
- Bake in a loaf pan in a pre-heated oven at 325 F for 55 minutes..