Spinach penne with panfried scallop. Spinach, penne, scallop, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper. Blend the spinach in a blender with a garlic until smooth, like a purée. Boil the penne in water with salt and oil until al dente.
In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until evenly brown and crisp. Add spinach to liquid in skillet. Add vinegar and toss to coat evenly. You can have Spinach penne with panfried scallop using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach penne with panfried scallop
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of Penne.
- You need of Scallop.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Return scallops to skillet and heat through. Stir in the Parmigiano and season to taste with salt. Cook the penne for half the package directions' recommended time. Pan Fried Scallops Rice Homemade Foods Chicken Meat Cooking Food Food Kitchen.
Spinach penne with panfried scallop step by step
- Wash and blanch the spinach with a teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and some oil.
- Blend the spinach in a blender with a garlic until smooth, like a purée.
- Boil the penne in water with salt and oil until al dente.
- Dry the scallops. Panfry the scallops in a hot pan (or any desirable seafood or meat) with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the cooked penne with the spinach purée, season with salt and pepper, top with the grilled scallops and sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese, enjoy😋.
Add ingredients to a blender, pour into a pie pan, top with coconut and bake. These Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites are the perfect way to kick off any party. Learn how to make Penne with spinach and tomatoes & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cook penne in boiling salted water according to package directions. Keywords: pan seared scallops recipe, scallop risotto, Scallops over Wilted Spinach Parmesan Risotto, scallops with spinach, spinach Next time, I'll try using oil instead. — I stir-fried the spinach separately, so that I could deglaze the scallop pan with white wine.