Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad. Crispy tofu and a sticky sweet & sour sauce mimic Chinese takeout in this vegetarian friendly meal. Serve the sweet and sour tofu immediately (it's perfect over some white rice) and garnish with I like making baked tofu, seasoned with some soy sauce and sesame oil. Great on top of salads or with.
My Sweet and Sour Tofu is just the thing to help you fill up without filling out. It's hearty and filling, yet it's light and healthy so you can escape that Serve this Sweet and Sour Tofu with steamed white rice or some tender noodles for a perfectly complete meal that tastes better than takeout (and is faster. How to make Sweet & Sour Tofu Salad ( เต้าหู้, 豆腐, 豆腐, 두부, とうふ, dòufu, bean curd, auhu, tokwa) Patreon: https Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. You can have Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad
- It’s 1/2 of garlic.
- You need 2 of large birds eye chillis (low – med on scoville scale).
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Fennel powder.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of large tomato.
- You need of Cauliflower, brussel sprouts, carrots, asparagus etc.
- You need of Tofu.
- Prepare of Basil leaf as garnish.
It is a component in East Asian and Southeast. This Sweet and Sour Tofu dish is vegan-friendly and it is enjoyable for just about anyone's taste palette. Heat oil in a wide pan over medium heat. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel.
Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad instructions
- Chop garlic and chilli, lightly fry in olive oil.
- Add diced vegetables with tomato and stir-fry. Crush tomatos till juices spread at the bottom of the pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, and chicken stock/ fennel powder mix in 100g warm water.
- Add tofu, diced. Stirfry till veges get chewy (not too soft, density in fibres retained).
- Garnish with basil leaves.
This lovely sweet and sour crispy tofu with veggies is paying all the work off. Inside the delicious sauce, the amazing crispy shell with a Sweet and sour taste has two explanations in Chinese. One is "酸甜", literally means "sweet and sour" and the other one is "糖醋", which means sugar and vinegar. Crispy sweet and sour tofu made by tossing baked tofu cubes in a naturally-sweetened, slightly spicy sauce. I am totally obsessed with this sweet and sour tofu right now.