Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce. Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. This spiced pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce is easy to prepare and low in fat. Serve this pork with your favorite vegetable or greens and hot cooked rice.
Meanwhile, combine orange marmalade, cranberries, mustard and TABASCO® Sauce in medium bowl. Visit our Foodservice website to learn more about our solutions in the kitchen, on. Classic, easy and delicious homemade Thanksgiving cranberry sauce! You can cook Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops about 1 pound.
- You need 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of grated orange peel.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Here's how to make cranberry sauce from scratch. We like to mix in a half a cup of chopped pecans a pinch or two of orange zest. Some people like adding raisins or currants, or even blueberries for added sweetness. I love cinnamon orange cranberries and Jamaican food.
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce step by step
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside..
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center..
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops..
I hoped it would taste spicy and comforting but I think the orange zest made it too bitter. By adding the rosemary to the party you have a delightful Sauce to go over pork chops. Saute the shalots untill tender and add the choped rosemary, cranberry sauce and the ouange marmalade. when the cranberry sauce and marmalade melts turn the burner to low. View top rated Cranberry orange sauce pork tenderloin recipes with ratings and reviews. Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard Sauce, M.