Creamy spinach chicken penne. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach is wilted. Add the cream, Parmesan, an red pepper flakes and bring to a boil. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing.
Add pasta to skillet, tossing until well coated. Stir in Parmesan; sprinkle cracked pepper over top. Spinach is one of my favorite foods and I lucked out to have children who enjoy eating it, too. You can cook Creamy spinach chicken penne using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach chicken penne
- It’s 500 gr of chicken breast fillet.
- It’s 200 gr of penne pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 250 gr of Spinach.
- It’s 50 gr of bacon.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of water.
- It’s 75 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
How to make Penne with Creamy Spinach and Corn-A healthy mixture of penne pasta, spinach, corn and parmesan cheese that is tasty too. Spinach Corn Pasta is a great wholesome dish laced with the goodness of spinach and cooked in the whole wheat white sauce. Spinach Artichoke Creamy Penne Pasta – Sauteed spinach and artichoke hearts are tossed with penne pasta and smothered in a cheesy and garlicky cream sauce. Let's entertain my old/new obsession; everything-spinach-artichoke.
Creamy spinach chicken penne step by step
- Heat oil in a cooking pot, add bacon, saute for 3 – minutes.
- Add chicken breast fillet, let it cook until the color turn into golden brown.
- Stir in black pepper and salt.
- Add spinach, and keep stir the spinach until shrinks.
- Add milk, water, garlic, onion, and pasta. Stir well, and cover the cooking pan. Let it cook until the pasta cooked well, and milk & water are absorbed.
- Add Parmesan cheese, stir until parmesan cheese is melted.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: youtu.be/8AMn1exSma8.
So, loosely following the recipe for Spinach and Grilled Chicken Penne, I rewarmed the leftovers and added the baby spinach until almost wilted. Drain the pasta and add it to a large bowl. Pour the spinach sauce over the cooked pasta and stir to combine. Drain the chickpeas and cut the avocado into cubes and add them to the creamy pasta. An easy homemade red pepper cream sauce, fresh spinach, chicken and penne pasta come together in this one-pot dinner.