Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce. Remove pancetta to paper towels to drain. In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. This penne pasta recipe is a simple way to bring Italian flavors to your dinner table.
Ground fennel and coriander bring a welcome complexity to the chicken and impart their flavor to the sauce. A creamy tomato sauce with some penne and chicken thrown in! A great use for leftover chicken. You can have Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce
- You need 500 g of penne pasta.
- You need 2 pcs of raw chicken breast w/o skin.
- It’s 1 cup of slice mushrooms in can.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped white onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped ripe tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of tomato sauce ( optional, you can.
- It’s of make your own sauce ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chiffonade fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Sautéed boneless chicken breast tenders combine with a savory Italian sauce and penne pasta. Remove the chicken from the skillet. We prepared this penne pasta with chicken sausages, mushrooms,fresh spinach and grated mozzarella cheese. Wow, easy to prepare and is It's really changed our cooking habits this month but really isn't that big a deal.
Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce step by step
- Julienne the chicken, or slice it thin stick.
- Cook the pasta,, al dente, put salt in a boiling water.
- In a big sauté pan or a wok, heat up some oil, preferably vegetable oil, then sauté onion and garlic chopped tomatoes until about crisp then put in the chicken season with salt and cracked pepper a pinch, glaze it with soy sauce.
- Pour in the mushrooms then the tomato sauce, simmer for five minutes, check the seasonings. serve with parmesan cheese or a any grated cheese will do. ENJOY.
We're eating more chicken and fish and substituting turkey for pork and beef. Skip to Penne with Mushroom-Tomato-Cream Sauce content. Remove pancetta to paper towels to drain. In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. To serve, toss the cooked penne with the sauce, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.