Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped White Onion.
- You need 1 of t2 Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Large Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Drained Artichoke Hearts [in seasoned oil].
- It’s 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat pot].
- It’s of ● For The Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of Cans Tomato Sauce [your favorite brand].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Roasted Garlic [with sun dried tomatoes].
- It’s 1 Can of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Quality Deep Red Wine.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Romano Cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking Soda Powder [added last at high boil].
- You need of ● For The Seasonings.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of ● For The Options.
- You need as needed of Shredded Mozzarella [to top].
Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Add all chopped vegetables to your pot. Lightly sauté until onions and peppers are translucent..
- Add everything in your Tomato Sauce section. Simmer for 30+ minutes..
- We usually have homemade jarred roasted garlic with sun dried tomatoes on hand in the fridge. It works great with just about any dish. If interested, see my recipes under Roasted Garlic..
- Boil your noodles with a dash of oil and salt as per manufactures directions..
- Serve with a fresh loaf of soft French bread and garlic butter or honey butter. Just rip and dip!.