Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste. Characteristics: Home-style Tofu is soft in texture and the flavor is quite fresh. As the tofu is fried in advance, the dish looks golden red in color. Cooking with this recipe results in a salty and spicy dish.
It's spicy-sweet, healthier than the classic Chinese takeout dish, and one of my favorite tofu recipes. Place the tofu on a cutting board lined with. My home-style tofu is really simple: a block of tofu, some mushrooms (I used canned button mushrooms), ground pork, and shrimp. You can make Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste by using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste
- You need 300 g of White Tofu.
- It’s 250 g of Shrimp (Medium Size).
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Shallots.
- You need 3 of Green Chilli Pepper (Jalapeno Works Fine).
- It’s 3 of Red Chilli Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Green Onion (Optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of White Pepper (Ground).
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Powdered Mushroom Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Usualy In a Bottle / Jar).
The sauce is the popular Chinese brown sauce that consists. Home Chinese Culture Chinese Food Chinese Cooking Class How to Cook Home Style Tofu. Home style tofu is a salty and slightly spicy taste of Sichuan cuisine. A typical Chinese style home cooked food.
Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste step by step
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… https://youtu.be/n0EWdXAxwjo.
- Diced The Tofu & Deep Fried Until Golden Brown. Then, Drain The Excess Oil With a Strainer or Paper Towel..
- Prepare the Shrimp. Slice In The Middle And Remove The Veins. Then, Cut All The Vegetables, Finely Minced The Garlic, Slice The Shallots, Diagonaly Slice Green Chilli Pepper & Red Chilli Pepper, Peel Half of The Onion And Slice..
- Add 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Taucheo In Chinese) Into a Mortar & Pestle, And Pound It Until The Beans Turn Into a Fine Paste..
- Heat Around 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil & Saute The Garlic & Onion, Followed By the Rest of the Vegetables, And Cook For About 2 Minutes..
- Add the Fermented Bean Paste & Stir With the Vegetables, Then Add the Shrimp And Stir Again..
- After The Shrimp Turn A Little bit Pink, Add 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth, 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Sugar, 50ml Water, And Stir Well. This is the Picture of Powdered Mushroom Broth, You Can Find it At Any Asian Market. This is a Subtitute for MSG, its Healhtier Because it Makes from Mushroom Broth..
- Put Back the Tofu Into the Pan, And Add 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, Stir & Cook For 2 Minutes. And Move to the Serving Bowl.
- For Optional Green Onion, Just Slice Them Diagonaly / Long. And Toss Them Into the Serving Bowl & Mix Well (Like a Salad) While it Still Hot..
- Your Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Is Ready to Served..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe. ^_^.
Fried tofu with minced meat is much closer to the heart of the regular housewives, which we called it 'home cook. Place the tofu form into the sink and line with cheesecloth, allowing plenty of overlap on all sides. You're going to love it, trust me, and you can make it yourself at home. Stinky Tofu (chou doufu) is a traditional Chinese food which varies depending on where in China it is made and. Stinky tofu (Chinese: 臭豆腐; pinyin: chòu dòufu) is a Chinese form of fermented tofu that has a strong odor.