Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason.
There are tons of chia seed pudding recipes out there, meaning you'll. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored almond milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1 pints of berries.
The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit! Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go!
Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract and agave..
- Place bowl in refrigerator for at least 4 hour or overnight. Stir at least once during the first hour and maybe again an hour before eating to insure consistency throughout..
- Serve topped with berries..
This chia seed pudding has been my little obsession lately. Chia pudding is extremely easy to make, using just chia seeds, plant milk, a little sweetener and vanilla. Chia pudding is a mix of chia seeds with liquid, usually any kind of milk. Once you let mixed ingredients sit overnight, they. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk).