Cucumber Mint Juice.
You can have Cucumber Mint Juice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Mint Juice
- You need 2 of medium cucumber, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of -inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 of green chilli optional.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of rock salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 cup of Ice cubes.
- You need 2 of Lemon wheels, for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of mint sprig for garnish.
Cucumber Mint Juice step by step
- In a blender, blend together the ginger, cucumber, mint leaves, salt, cumin powder and 1/2 cup cold water..
- Add 1 teaspoon Lemon juice..
- Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon wheel and mint sprig..
- You can also Strain and press the puree through a mash sieve..
- Alternatively Fill glasses with ice and one-half to two-thirds full with the blended juice. Top with lemonade and/or vodka..